"Whole body health starts with a healthy digestive tract, and probiotics play a key role by bringing balance to the gut microflora. Yet, it can be difficult to find a product that not only delivers a variety of key strains, but also in effective amounts. That’s why I developed RightBiotics, an ideal solution delivered with the convenience of a once-daily capsule."
To your health!
RealDose RightBiotics is ideal for individuals seeking a well-rounded supplement to support a healthy balance of intestinal flora, cellular health, and immune health.
It includes 5 ID Verified strains included in clinically effective amounts, with 35 billion active cultures. It features the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis, plus Saccharomyces boulardii (Sb), a non-pathogenic yeast, to further complement healthy gastrointestinal ecology.
The gastro-resistant, vegetarian capsules provide an innovative solution for targeted delivery of sensitive ingredients to the small intestine, as they alleviate exposure to the low pH environment of the stomach.
Additionally, each capsule is sealed in a nitrogen-purged blister pack to provide protection from heat, moisture, and oxygen, factors known to compromise probiotic stability.
RealDose RightBiotics will help maintain a healthy intestinal flora, support bowel regularity, support a healthy immune system and assist with superior gastro intestinal balance.
RightBiotics Rx features...
35 Billion Active Cultures
5 ID verified™ strains
Dual layer aluminum packaging for guaranteed freshness
No refrigeration needed
No artificial colors, fillers or preservatives
No egg, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts or wheat
Non-GMO & Gluten free
Quantity: Each box contains 30 Gastro-resistant, vegetarian capsules. Capsules are in a nitrogen encased foil package to retain freshness.
Usage instructions: Healthy adults can take 1 capsule daily. If you are taking a medication, have a known medical condition or are pregnant or nursing please check with your healthcare provider before starting a new supplement.
This product does not contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
ID Verified™ Strains
Like people, no two probiotic strains are exactly alike. Each has a unique genetic makeup that determines its special health benefits. Verifying the strain ID ensures the formula delivers the unique strains shown to deliver health benefits.
HOWARU® (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019). Discovered in 1899, B. lactis plays a key role in the human microflora throughout a person’s life. Researchers have identified strain HN019 as having excellent probiotic potential based on its ability to survive the transit through the human gastrointestinal tract, adhere to epithelial cells, and proliferate. B. lactis HN019 has been extensively studied, and its safety and effectiveness are well-accepted.
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14). This common inhabitant of the human microbiome is also found in some traditional fermented milks (e.g., kefir) and is widely used in probiotic foods and supplements with a history of safe human consumption. The L. acidophilus La-14 strain is of human origin and has been identified as a type A1 L. acidophilus, showing excellent adhesion to human epithelial cell-lines.
Lactobacillus plantarum (Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115). Isolated from plant material, the L. plantarum strain is abundantly present in lactic acid-fermented foods, such as olives and sauerkraut. In vitro studies have shown that L. plantarum Lp-115 has excellent adhesion to epithelial cell lines. In addition, L. plantarum is resistant to low pH conditions and survives the presence of bile at duodenal concentrations.
Bifidobacterium longum (Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05). The. B longum Bl-05 strain is well-accepted as safe for human consumption. B. longum is resistant to low pH and bile salts and is well-suited to the intestinal environment.
Saccharomyces boulardii (S boulardii) might be most well-known by consumers for its role as the type of yeast used in the widely popular kombucha beverages. Extensive research in both European and American peer-reviewed journals has shown that this natural, non-pathogenic yeast has multiple mechanisms of action that support healthy gut ecology.
The Right Probiotics for Real Health
Clinically Effective Amounts. Each once daily capsule provides the same amount of researched strains shown to be clinically effective in human studies. You know exactly what you are getting, every time.
Multiple Strains. A precise blend of 5 probiotic strains means each daily dose helps promote a wide range of body benefits.
State-of-the Art Manufacturing. Processed under cool temperatures, low humidity, and a nitrogen blanket that keeps oxygen away, protecting these delicate living organisms during the entire manufacturing process.
Targeted Delivery Capsules. A critical barrier against harsh stomach acid, allowing for safe transport of the fragile probiotics to the intestines where they are able to take up residence and bring balance to gut microflora.
Protective Packaging. Individual probiotic capsules are deposited into cold-formed trays sealed with a high-quality aluminum film, delivering superior protection against moisture and oxygen.
Climate-Controlled Storage. The finished product, which is shelf-stable, requires no refrigeration and awaits delivery in a climate controlled warehouse.
Probiotics in Health
Probiotics support digestive health in several ways. Their beneficial effects have been attributed to their ability to inhibit the growth of bad bacteria in the gut and to create substances that help fuel and reinforce the barrier defense of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Probiotics work, in part, by forming a protective barrier in the intestinal tract and inhibiting the adhesion of bad bacteria and toxic substances.
Probiotics have been associated with improving the intestine’s immunologic barrier, and alleviating intestinal inflammatory response. Researchers have also reported that the transport of antigens (i.e., foreign invaders) across the gut lining increases in the absence of intestinal microflora. Furthermore, the capacity of the gut-associated immune cells to generate protective immune cells progressively increases with the establishment of the gut microflora.
The genus Bifidobacterium comprises numerous species that are normal inhabitants of the human gut. One of the most commonly found species in the gut is B. longum. B. lactis is the species most often included in functional foods and food supplements.
Probiotics are defined by their genus, species and strain. The ability of a probiotic to be effective has been found to be strain-specific. Multi-strain probiotic supplements provide a broad spectrum of benefits.
YOUR RESULTS AND SATISFACTION ARE GUARANTEED.
Q: What is it?
A: RightBiotics is a dietary supplement formulated to deliver an advanced blend of highly prized probiotics with verified strain identity, including key strains backed by clinical research.
Q: What probiotics does it contain?
A: Each once-daily capsule includes 10 probiotic strains including Bifidobacteria, Lactobacillus and Bacillus strains along with Saccharomyces boulardii. By providing a blend rather than a single strain, the product has the ability to target a wider range of body benefits.*
Q: What is verified strain identity?
A: Like people, no two probiotic strains are exactly alike. Each has a unique genetic makeup that determines its special health benefits. Verifying the strain ID ensures RightBiotics delivers the unique strains shown in clinical research to deliver health benefits.*
Q: What is the potency?
A: Each once-daily capsule provides 22 billion active probiotic cultures.
Q: Is the potency good through shelf life?
A: Yes, the product potency extends through shelf life. RightBiotics has been formulated to account for varying probiotic stability to deliver a full potency of active cultures not only at the time of manufacture but throughout the entire shelf life.
Q: How long does one package last?
A: Each package provides a 30-day supply when take as directed (i.e., one capsule daily).
Q: How is it manufactured?
A: The product is manufactured in the United States in a state-of-the art, FDA-registered facility that meets current Good Manufacturing Practices and is fully equipped to manufacture delicate probiotics. The product is produced under cool temperatures, low humidity, and a nitrogen blanket that safely keeps oxygen away, thereby protecting the fragile probiotics during the entire manufacturing process. The finished product then awaits delivery in a climate controlled warehouse.
Q: Is it shelf stable?
A: Yes. RightBiotics is shelf-stable and requires no refrigeration.
Q: Is it free of artificial ingredients?
A: Yes. The product is free of artificial ingredients, including colors, fillers and preservatives.
Q: Is it free of allergens?
A: No. RightBiotics includes one probiotic strain (L. helveticus LAFTI® L10) that contains a trace amount of soy from the culture media and may contain a trace amount of milk, according to the product's Allergen Statement. This probiotic is also processed in a facility where milk (including lactose) is present, according to the ingredient's Allergen Statement. For this reason, the label includes a caution statement for people with soy or milk allergy.
Q: Is it gluten-free?
A: Yes. RightBiotics is gluten-free, based on the product's Allergen Statement.
Q: Is it Non-GMO?
A: Yes. RightBiotics is non-GMO based on the product's Genetic Modification Statement.
Q: Is it vegetarian?
A: RightBiotics may contain a trace amount of milk (including lactose) so would not be suitable for lacto-vegetarians.
Q: What is the capsule made of?
A: The vegetable capsule is made of hypromellose, a cellulose material derived from pine, spruce and other softwood trees.
Q: Who can benefit?
A: The product is ideal for adults who want a convenient, drug-free solution to support digestive comfort, regularity and overall health.
Q: Does it provide clinically effective probiotic amounts?
A: Yes. RightBiotics has been formulated to provide amounts of probiotic strains that have been clinically shown to not only promote digestive comfort & regularity, but also support immune function, respiratory health, glucose balance and lipid metabolism.*
Q: Does it help balance Candida yeast?
A: Yes. The product delivers key Lactobacillus species to help maintain a normal level of Candida yeast in the digestive tract.*
Q: What is the advantage of the acid-resistant capsules?
A: Unlike regular capsules, the acid-resistant capsules withstand harsh stomach acid that can destroy the fragile probiotics. The result is targeted delivery of live probiotic cultures directly in the intestine where these beneficial bacteria take up residence and go to work bringing balance to the gut microflora.*
Q: What is the advantage of the cold-pressed foil pack?
A: The cold-pressed foil packaging is designed to further protect the delicate probiotics. It includes cold-formed trays sealed with a high-quality aluminum film. The result is a packaging solution that delivers superior protection against light, moisture and oxygen not found in conventional packaging.
Q: Why did RealDose decide to introduce RightBiotics?
A: RightBiotics is a natural fit for the RealDose® Essentials line of dietary supplements. Whole body health starts with a healthy digestive tract, and probiotics play a key role by bringing balance to the gut microflora. Yet, it can be difficult to find a product that not only delivers a wide variety of key probiotic strains, but also delivers effective amounts. That's why Dr. Steve developed RightBiotics. It delivers on the RealDose promise – "Right Ingredients at the Real Dose – with the convenience of a once-daily capsule.*
Q: What is the recommended intake?
A: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. When you take it at the same time each day, you are more likely to make it a regular habit and remember to take it.
Q: Are the capsules easy to swallow?
A: Yes. The product features a two-piece, vegetarian capsule in a single ought ("0") size, which is considered easy to swallow.
Q: Does this product complement other RealDose supplements?
A: Yes. The product may be taken alone or as part of a supplement program with other RealDose® products.
Q: Is RightBiotics recommended for people of any age?
A: RightBiotics is formulated for adults of all ages to be taken as directed (i.e., one capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional). As with all dietary supplements, if you have or suspect a medical condition, we recommend that you talk to your doctor or other licensed healthcare professional before taking the product.
Q: Will RightBiotics interfere with medications?
A: As with all dietary supplements, we recommend that you consult your physician or other licensed healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medications.
Q: I'm pregnant. Is it OK to use RightBiotics?
A: As with all dietary supplements, we recommend that you consult your physician or other licensed healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Q: Is this product tested for potency and purity?
A: Yes. The product is third-party tested by an independent laboratory for potency and purity.
1. Heiman ML, Greenway FL. A healthy gastrointestinal microbiome is dependent on dietary diversity. Mol Metab. 2016 Mar 5;5(5):317-20. [PMID: 27110483]
2. Lloyd-Price J, Abu-Ali G, Huttenhower C. The healthy human microbiome. Genome Med. 2016 Apr 27;8(1):51. [PMID: 27122046]
3. Xu Z, Knight R. Dietary effects on human gut microbiome diversity. Br J Nutr. 2015 Jan;113 Suppl:S1-5. [PMID: 25498959]
4. Grimm V, Riedel CU. Manipulation of the microbiota using probiotics. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2016;902:109-17. [PMID: 27161354]
5. Gopal P, Prasad J, Gill HS. Effects of the consumption of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 (DR10TM) and galacto-oligosaccharides on the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract in human subjects. Nutr Res. 2003;23:1313-28. https:// www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk/uploads/gopal-2003-effect-of-HN019-and-GOSon-microflora-in-GIT-in-humans.pdf. Accessed January 9, 2018.
6. Danisco. Clinical study bibliography & abstracts. HOWARU® Bifido. http://www.danisco.com/product-range/probiotics/howarur-premium-probiotics/howarurbifido-probiotics/howarur-bifido-clinical-studies/#c21397. Accessed January 9, 2018.
7. Waller PA, Gopal PK, Leyer GJ, et al. Dose-response effect of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011 Sep;46(9):1057-64. [PMID: 21663486]
8. Ahmed M, Prasad J, Gill H, et al. Impact of consumption of different levels of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on the intestinal microflora of elderly human subjects. J Nutr Health Aging. 2007 Jan-Feb;11(1):26-31. [PMID: 17315077]
9. Greene JD, Klaenhammer TR. Factors involved in adherence of lactobacilli to human Caco-2 cells. Appl Environ Microbiol. 1994 Dec;60(12):4487-94. [PMID: 7811085]
10. Kleeman EG, Klaenhammer TR. Adherence of Lactobacillus species to human fetal intestinal cells. J Dairy Sci. 1982 Nov;65(11):2063-69. [PMID: 7153393].
11. Collado MC, Meriluoto J, Salminen S. Role of commercial probiotic strains against human pathogen adhesion to intestinal mucus. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2007 Oct;45(4):454-60. [PMID: 17897389]
12. Ding WK, Shah NP. Acid, bile, and heat tolerance of free and microencapsulated probiotic bacteria. J Food Sci. 2007 Nov;72(9):M446-50. [PMID: 18034741]
13. McFarland LV. Systematic review and meta-analysis of Saccharomyces boulardii in adult patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2010 May 14;16(18):2202-22. [PMID: 20458757]
14. Riaz M, Alam S, Malik A, et al. Efficacy and safety of Saccharomyces boulardii in acute childhood diarrhea: a double blind randomised controlled trial. Indian J Pediatr. 2012 Apr;79(4):478-82. [PMID: 21997865]
15. Vandenplas Y, Brunser O, Szajewska H. Saccharomyces boulardii in childhood. Eur J Pediatr. 2009 Mar;168(3):253-65. [PMID: 19096876]
16. Can M, Besirbellioglu BA, Avci IY, et al. Prophylactic Saccharomyces boulardii in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhea: a prospective study. Med Sci Monit. 2006 Apr;12(4):PI19-22. [PMID: 16572062]
17. Castagliuolo I, Riegler MF, Valenick L, et al. Saccharomyces boulardii protease inhibits the effects of Clostridium difficile toxins A and B in human colonic mucosa. Infect Immun. 1999 Jan;67(1):302-7. [PMID: 9864230]
18. Im E, Pothoulakis C. Recent advances in Saccharomyces boulardii research [in French]. Gastroenterol Clin Biol. 2010 Sep;34 Suppl 1:S62-70. Review. [PMID: 20889007]
19. Krasowska A, Murzyn A, Dyjankiewicz A, et al. The antagonistic effect of Saccharomyces boulardii on Candida albicans filamentation, adhesion and biofilm formation. FEMS Yeast Res. 2009 Dec;9(8):1312-
20. [PMID: 19732158] 20. Natural Standard Database. Saccharomyces Boulardii Monograph. http:// naturaldatabase.therapeuticresearch.com/nd/Search.aspx?cs=&s=ND&pt=100 &id=332&ds=. Accessed January 9, 2018.
21. Buts JP, Bernasconi P, Vaerman JP, et al. Stimulation of secretory IgA and secretory component of immunoglobulins in small intestine of rats treated with Saccharomyces boulardii. Dig Dis Sci. 1990 Feb;35(2):251-6. [PMID: 2302983]
22. Dahan S, Dalmasso G, Imbert V, et al. Saccharomyces boulardii interferes with enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli-induced signaling pathways in T84 cells. Infect Immun. 2003 Feb;71(2):766-73. [PMID: 12540556]
23. Pothoulakis C. Review article: anti-inflammatory mechanisms of action of Saccharomyces boulardii. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Oct 15;30(8):826-33. Review. [PMID: 19706150]
24. Schneider SM, Girard-Pipau F, Filippi J, et al. Effects of Saccharomyces boulardii on fecal short-chain fatty acids and microflora in patients on long-term total enteral nutrition. World J Gastroenterol. 2005 Oct 21;11(39):6165-9. [PMID: 16273644] 25. Lewis K, Lutgendorff F, Phan V, et al. Enhanced translocation of bacteria across metabolically stressed epithelia is reduced by butyrate. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2010 Jul;16(7):1138-48. [PMID: 20024905]