RealDetox is a two-step, clinically-proven system that helps reset the metabolism by supporting natural detoxification, healthy blood glucose, and satiety.
RealDetox is the Doctor-recommended prerequisite to any healthy weight loss regimen.
STEP 1 - RealFiber Lean:
RealFiber Lean features Shimizu Propol® A propolmannan—a highly pure, natural soluble fiber. Propol A is created from Amorphophallus konjac-derived glucomannan using proprietary processing techniques. This fiber has been studied for its viscosity and for its stability through the digestive tract; and studies support its health effects, such as on satiety, weight control, glucose and lipid metabolism, and bowel regularity.*
RealCleanse is a comprehensive, monk-fruit- extract-sweetened, low-allergy–potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) function and balanced detoxification.
It features VegaPro™, RealDose's proprietary amino acid and pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen®, to facilitate protein absorption; phytonutrients; mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins, including Quatrefolic® and methylcobalamin.
In conjunction with a modified elimination diet, RealCleanse addresses GI and hepatic function as well as eicosanoid balance and cytokine metabolism. This formula is suitable for vegans.
RealFiber Lean: Mix one scoop of RealFiber Lean in 8 oz of pure, clean water and consume 30 to 60 minutes before taking RealCleanse.
RealCleanse: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (57 g) into 10-12 ounces of chilled, pure water (or mix amount for desired thickness) and consume.
Does not contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Patent & Trademark Info:
Propol® is a registered trademark of Shimizu Chemical Corporation.
AMINOGEN® is a registered trademark of Innophos Nutrition, Inc.
AMINOGEN® is protected under U.S. patent 5,387,422.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Produced under US Patent 7,947,662.
Albion, DimaCal, TRAACS and the Albion Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by US patent 6,706,904.
Preventium® is a registered trademark of Applied Food Sciences, LLC. (US patents 4,845,123, 5,364,644, 5,561,160).
BCM-95® is a registered trademark of DolCas Biotech, Ltd. Protected under US patents 7,883,728; 7,736,679; and 7,879,373.
Do your products contain common allergens?
With minor exceptions, our formulas do not contain wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, animal, or dairy products. None of our formulas contain artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Do your formulas contain fillers?
There are a few instances in which fillers are used. When they are, we use vegetable-based cellulose to fill a capsule that may have a very small amount of active ingredients.
What are the binders used in your tableted formulas?
Dicalcium phosphate, methylcellulose, glycerin, and croscarmellose sodium comprise the majority of binders used in our tablets. All binders are hypoallergenic, non-animal derived compounds.
What are your capsules made of?
We only use vegetable capsules. They are made from hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, a cellulose compound derived from wood pulp.
Do you use standardized herbal extracts?
We strive to provide the highest quality herbs and the best value. When they are available in the marketplace, and especially when they are deemed critical to the efficacy of a formula, we use standardized herbal extracts.
Have your bovine-sourced products been tested for mad cow disease?
Yes, we have been assured that our bovine-sourced formulas are very safe and do not pose any risk for mad cow disease.
Should I take my supplements with meals?
If there is a clear, science-based reason to take your supplement away from a meal, this will be indicated on the formula label directions or in the formula Doctor's Reference Sheet (DRS). If there is any remaining question, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Can I take your formulas if I am pregnant or lactating?
Many dietary ingredients have not been tested during pregnancy or lactation. It is always best to check the label cautions and consult your healthcare practitioner before using a dietary supplement of any kind while pregnant or lactating.
Are there any known drug-nutrient interactions with any of the products?
Indeed, there are known and possibly unknown interactions between some prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medications and some dietary supplements. The combination may enhance the drug's action and therefore increase risk of toxicity, or it can reduce the drug's action and therefore decrease its benefit. A drug can also deplete certain nutrients, increasing the need for supplementation. The information supplied on our labels regarding specific interactions is limited. Our formulas are designed to be used only under medical supervision, so it is very important to consult with your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist before combining prescription or OTC medications with any RealDose Nutrition formula.
1. Smith RJ, Wilmore DW. Glutamine nutrition and requirements. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1990 Jul-Aug;14(4 Suppl):94S-99S. Review. [PMID: 2119461]
2. Lacey JM, Wilmore DW. Is glutamine a conditionally essential amino acid? Nutr Rev. 1990 Aug;48(8):297-309. Review. [PMID: 2080048]
3. Lantz RC, Chen GJ, Sarihan M, et al. The effect of extracts from ginger rhizome on in ammatory mediator production. Phytomedicine. 2007 Feb;14(2-3):123-28. [PMID: 16709450]
4. Adolphe JL, Whiting SJ, Juurlink BH, Thorpe LU, Alcorn J. Health effects with consumption of the ax lignan secoisolariciresinol diglucoside. Br J Nutr. 2010 Apr;103(7):929-38. Review. [PMID: 20003621]
5. Barch DH, Rundhaugen LM, Stoner GD, et al. Structure-function relationships of the dietary anticarcinogen ellagic acid. Carcinogenesis. 1996 Feb;17(2):265-9. [PMID: 8625448]
6. Girish C, Koner BC, Jayanthi S, et al. Hepatoprotective activity of picroliv, curcumin and ellagic acid compared to silymarin on paracetamol induced liver toxicity in mice. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2009 Dec;23(6):735-45. [PMID: 19656205]
7. Rose P, Faulkner K, Williamson G, et al. 7-Methylsul nylheptyl and 8-methylsul nyloctyl isothiocyanates from watercress are potent inducers of phase II enzymes. Carcinogenesis. 2000 Nov;21(11):1983-8. [PMID: 11062158]
8. Hofmann T, Kuhnert A, Schubert A, et al. Modulation of detoxi cation enzymes by watercress: in vitro and in vivo investigations in human peripheral blood cells. Eur J Nutr. 2009 Dec;48(8):483-91. [PMID: 19636603]
9. Akhlaghi M, Bandy B. Dietary green tea extract increases phase 2 enzyme activities in protecting against myocardial ischemia-reperfusion. Nutr Res. 2010 Jan;30(1):32-39. [PMID: 20116658]
10. Linus Pauling Institute. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/othernuts/choline/. Accessed May 8, 2012.
11. Quatrefolic. http://www.quatrefolic.com/. Accessed May 8, 2012.
12. Albion. http://www.albionminerals.com/. Accessed May 8, 2012.
13. Garg R, Gupta S, Maru GB. Dietary curcumin modulates transcriptional regulators of phase I and phase II enzymes in benzo[a]pyrene-treated mice: mechanism of its anti-initiating action. Carcinogenesis. 2008 May;29(5):1022-32. [PMID: 18321868]
14. Amália PM, Possa MN, Augusto MC, et al. Quercetin prevents oxidative stress in cirrhotic rats. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Oct;52(10):2616-21. [PMID: 17431769]
15. Jurenka JS. Anti-in ammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. Review. Erratum in: Altern Med Rev. 2009 Sep;14(3):277. [PMID: 19594223]
16. Kelly GS. Clinical applications of N-acetylcysteine. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Apr;3(2):114-27. Review. [PMID: 9577247]
1. Fiber Research International LLC. http://www. berresearchinternational.com. Web pages: Propol comparison to different glucomannans, manufacturing, and Propol comparison to other bers. Published June 2015. Accessed November 20, 2015.
2. Kristensen M, Jensen MG. Dietary bres in the regulation of appetite and food intake. Importance of viscosity. Appetite. 2011 Feb;56(1):65- 70. [PMID: 21115081]
3. Walsh DE, Yaghoubian V, Behforooz A. Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: a clinical study. Int J Obes. 1984;8(4):289-93. [PMID: 6096282]
4. Doi K, Nakamura T, Aoyama N, et al. Metabolic and nutritional effects of long-term use of glucomannan in the treatment of obese diabetics. In: Oomura Y, Tarue S, Inoue S, Shimazu T, eds. Progress in Obesity Research 1990. London: John Libbey; 1991:507-14. [on le]
5. Keithley J, Swanson B. Glucomannan and obesity: a critical review. Altern Ther Health Med. 2005 Nov-Dec;11(6):30-34. [PMID: 16320857]
6. Burton-Freeman B. Dietary ber and energy regulation. J Nutr. 2000 Feb;130(2S Suppl):272S-75S. [PMID: 10721886]
7. Kaats GR, Bagchi D, Preuss HG. Konjac glucomannan dietary supplementation causes signi cant fat loss in compliant overweight adults. J Am Coll Nutr. 2015 Oct 22:1-7. [PMID: 26492494]
8. Biancardi G, Palmiero L, Ghirardi PE. Glucomannan in the treatment of overweight patients with osteoarthritis. Curr Ther Res. 1989;46:908- 12. [on le]
9. Reffo GC, Ghirardi PE, Foranttini C. Glucomannan in hypertensive outpatients: pilot clinical trial. Curr Ther Res. 1988;44(1):22-27. [on le]
10. Salvatoni A, Bosetti G, Gambarini G. Lipid pro le and excess body weight in obese children: effect of a dietary drug supplement (glucomannan vs detastranum). Ped Oggi. 1991;11:243-45. [on le]
11. Kraemer WJ, Vingren JL, Silvestre R, et al. Effect of adding exercise to a diet containing glucomannan. Metabolism. 2007 Aug; 56(8):1149- 58. [PMID: 17618964]
12. Hopman WP, Houben PG, Speth PA, et al. Glucomannan prevents postprandial hypoglycaemia in patients with previous gastric surgery. Gut. 1988;29(7):930-34. [PMID: 2840365]
13. Vita PM, Restelli A, Caspani P, et al. Chronic use of glucomannan in the dietary treatment of severe obesity [in Italian]. Minerva Med. 1992 Mar;83(3):135-39. [PMID: 1313163]
14. Vuksan V, Jenkins DJ, Spadafora P, et al. Konjac-mannan (glucomannan) improves glycemia and other associated risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes. A randomized controlled metabolic trial. Diabetes Care. 1999 Jun;22(6):913-19. [PMID: 10372241]
15. Marzio L, Del Bianco R, Donne MD, et al. Mouth-to-cecum transit time in patients affected by chronic constipation: effect of glucomannan. Am J Gastroenterol. 1989 Aug;84(8):888-91. [PMID: 2547312]
16. Passaretti S, Franzoni M, Comin U, et al. Action of glucomannans on complaints in patients affected with chronic constipation: a multicentric clinical evaluation. Ital J Gastroenterol. 1991 Sep-Oct;23(7):421-25. [PMID: 1742540]
17. Chen HL, Cheng HC, Wu WT, et al. Supplementation of konjac glucomannan into a low- ber Chinese diet promoted bowel movement and improved colonic ecology in constipated adults: a placebo-controlled, diet-controlled trial. J Am Coll Nutr. 2008 Feb;27(1):102-08. [PMID: 18460488]
18. Marsicano LJ, Berrizbeitia ML, Mondelo A. Use of glucomannan dietary ber in changes in intestinal habit [in Spanish]. G E N. 1995 Jan- Mar;49(1):7-14. [PMID: 8566676]
5.0Based on 3 Reviews
Write a ReviewAsk a Question
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I lost six pounds the first week and three more the second week. I definitely have less bloating/gas and I am more energetic. My chiropractor has noticed much less inflammation in my spine and the adjustments are easier and more effective. Wonderfully, my cravings for sweet and salty foods have ceased.
I am amazed at how much better I feel. I had not even thought about toxin buildup.
The class was not only informative but also uplifting. I liked that.
I needed a kick start to get some pounds off and the products plus class information really worked for me. I feel confident that I can keep it going for another 15 pounds.
I’m glad the Fiber is tasteless and easy to swallow. The Cleanse tastes so good and is very satisfying as a meal replacement. I’m excited that it delivers so much nutritional value during the detox process. That was important to me so I wouldn’t feel tired. I appreciate the fact that it is vegetable protein.
My experience was 100% positive and I’m so grateful for the boost. Thanks so much.
I used these products during the 7-Day Detox and loved them! I experienced an overall feeling of wellness, more energy and less bloating. I even lost 3 lbs!
Definitely something I want to continue using. Thanks Realdose!