Mother Nature flips a switch, and you get smacked like you've never experienced before. For a few years, it can feel like a child is playing with that (light) switch, flipping it on-off, on-off, on-off ... ad infinitum. It's no wonder so many women feel like they're losing their mind.
When life delivers this inescapable event — menopause — it can scare the living daylights out of you, to the point that you think you've gone psychotic. Not every woman suffers from these mood symptoms, but even the "normal" and expected symptoms can feel like the kiss of death when they're persistent.
Not exactly what you signed up for?
Don't call a therapist just yet - even if you feel as though you're being held hostage inside your own body ... a body that's suddenly gone berserk seemingly without explanation.
You see, most women "prepare" for all the wrong symptoms, and most doctors have no clue ...
So it's no wonder you're unprepared for — perhaps even shell-shocked by — its pull-out-your-hair intensity.
To help you face this daunting life change, I'm about to offer you a surprisingly simple answer — a superb natural rebuttal, if you will — to the symptoms of menopause.
Because menopause should mean the end of your menstrual period (menses) ... not the end of a "normal" life.
It's no shock that surprises can be good or bad — some you love, and some you, well, don't love.
Some women anticipate menopause as the time when they can finally ditch the inconveniences of their periods and quit worrying about pregnancy.
But going through menopause can be more overwhelming than you ever imagined. Many of its symptoms are shocking ... not just because of their inherent discomfort, but also because you were never warned about them.
Some of them can make you feel like you're becoming psychotic. Others can be downright embarrassing. Often at the most inconvenient times.
Knowing exactly what may be on the horizon doesn't make it any more convenient. But at least it allows you the luxury of a certain level of preparation. At a minimum, it allows you to stop accusing yourself of being a psychological nut case.
You might hit menopause (or it might hit you!) at 40, or 50, or sometimes later.
Menopause is the time when your menses (period) stops. "Meno" for menses, "pause" for stops. It can occur naturally, usually around age 51 or 52. Or it may be induced through hysterectomy, chemotherapy or pelvic radiation.
By definition, when you haven't had your period for 12 consecutive months, you are in natural menopause.
Many women experience hot flashes, vaginal dryness and low (or no) sex drive. Common stuff.
But did you know there are a myriad of less common but equally frustrating, exasperating and embarrassing symptoms that many women put up with? And those are usually the things that make you feel like you've just gone off the deep end.
So if you're experiencing some of the more "bizarre" evidences of menopause, don't worry ... you're not the only one. And you'll soon have a solution to help ... a solution you're bound to love.
We're here to offer you a proven escape from your "menopause storm"... because menopause symptoms can be controlled, making it far less daunting than you thought possible.
Read on to discover:
But just so you know that what you're experiencing is NOT totally whacky or unusual, here's a partial list of typical symptoms of menopause. And there's something for everyone on this list.
There are dozens of potential signs that you could be entering menopause. Some are well known ... others are so weird you could never make them up. I kid you not.
Nearly all of them are linked to your estrogen free fall and its downstream effects on all your other hormones.
Any of these sound familiar? They're all linked to the hormonal chaos of menopause.
Which means that targeting the underlying hormonal imbalance is one of the most effective ways to address menopausal symptoms — because they are ...
Doctors, psychologists and others have been prone to tell women their symptoms are "all in their head." But don't worry ... we won't do that to you. Because it's not true!
In fairness, it isn't all their fault they don't understand. As an M.D., I didn't understand either ... until I started investigating the complex symptoms women complained about. At that point, I realized that most of my colleagues and even my psychologist friends were pretty clueless, too.
Fortunately, as I've passed this information on to my colleagues, they've been very open-minded and excited to understand both the underlying cause and this exciting natural solution.
Because almost without fail, these symptoms of menopause have 1 common denominator: They're all linked to out-of-balance hormones.
I have 2 pieces of encouraging news for you ...
First, it's not your fault, and these symptoms are not all in your head.
And second, there are powerful, natural herbs that can answer your frustrations and give you your life back faster than you might think.
It's natural too ... clinically proven herbs that safely target tough menopause symptoms.
A precise blend of 3 natural ingredients helps ease your transition into menopause, offering relief for 10 of the most common symptoms of menopause.
While relieving those symptoms, these ingredients also support your:
Ready to send those bothersome and troubling symptoms of menopause packing?
Here's what you'll get ...
Our first ingredient is a patented, natural ingredient comprised of 3 blended botanical root extracts.
These extracts work together to help correct menopausal hormonal imbalances by selectively regulating estrogen activity. In effect, it enhances estrogenic activity in some tissues, while inhibiting it in other tissues.
This award-winning herbal blend has been clinically proven to be safe, effective and nontoxic.
Together, these 3 botanicals offer relief for many of the vexing symptoms of menopause. One of the pleasant outcomes is that the herbal blend can help you have more enjoyable sex.
This exact herbal blend has been tested in 2 double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials. The results are impressive. It significantly improved up to 10 different menopausal symptoms.
Unlike some common menopause formulations that raise safety concerns, these herbs have an excellent track record of safety and a long history of safe use in Asia.
Change is hard, but these 3 botanicals can make your transition into menopause far easier than you might expect.
You'll be glad to know that these botanicals safely delivered these stunning results with no adverse effects — on estrogen levels, liver enzymes or weight.
If you could safely slash nearly all your menopause symptoms in half, in as few as 4 weeks, what would stop you from doing it?
But wait ... that's just the first of 3 awesome ingredients. Ready for more?
As if your gyrating reproductive hormones aren't enough to make you crazy on their own, the havoc they wreak can escalate rapidly in the face of stress.
Chronic stress has become the norm for life in the 21st century. But make no mistake, it can create an unwelcome backlash on your health.
Fortunately, our patented extract of Ashwagandha root and leaf helps significantly improve your body's response to stress.
And the science ...?
One study monitored 130 chronically stressed, but otherwise healthy women and men. They took this extract at levels of 125 mg once a day, 125 mg twice a day, 250 mg twice a day, or a placebo for 2 months.
But to achieve all these benefits, it took 125 mg, twice a day, of this extract.
It also boosted DHEA levels (your energizing hormone) ... which is noteworthy because chronic stress is known to sabotage your DHEA levels.
The study used a modified Hamilton Anxiety scale to rate 12 symptoms of stress, such as fatigue, flushing, palpitation, insomnia, feelings of impending doom, irritability ...
Stress-related scores improved in as little as 30 days. And, by the end of the 2-month study, many participants saw dramatically huge changes for the better ... for example, feelings of impending doom, inability to concentrate and irritability each plunged by a dramatic 75% in those taking the extract, compared to less than an 8% drop in those taking the placebo.
Given the hit your health can take from stress, and especially from stress combined with your emotionally and physically taxing menopause symptoms, doesn't it make sense to nip them in the bud?
One more extract rounds out this trio of triumph over your hormones ...
It can be very useful to proactively enhance your absorption of nutrients. And that's exactly what this third extract does for you.
This patented extract of black pepper delivers a standardized amount of piperine. It is the only piperine-based ingredient patented for its ability to enhance the bioavailability of other nutritional compounds you take.
When taken with other compounds, it helps your gut and liver enzymes retain the other compounds in their active forms. That's what makes it such a great natural bio-enhancer.
Numerous studies show that a precise amount of this unique extract — when taken with other compounds — helps to increase their absorption and bioavailability.
Plus, this extract is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS), so you can consume it with confidence.
What do you get when you combine these 3 superstar ingredients?
You get a trio that will allow you to triumph over your jungle of symptoms. Your Golden Menopause Formula ...
As you know, menopause is part of your natural life cycle. And that's good.
But it comes with a multitude of frustrating symptoms that can wreak havoc on your life and your relationships. And that's not good.
So how do you get relief for your symptoms without doing collateral damage to your body? And in today's crazy 24/7 world, how do you keep stress from escalating those symptoms to epic proportions?
To answer both questions, allow me to introduce our brand new formulation ... Menopause Formula No. 1.
Menopause Formula No. 1 is your "Trio of Triumph" over vexing menopause symptoms. The synergy of the 3 herbal extracts I just told you about delivers help where most needed ... and fast!
Get started today ... and in the next few weeks you could radically improve your menopause symptoms and slash your stress levels.
The net result is that you could feel better than you have for years. And protect your cardiovascular health from the big stressors that can compromise it, especially during and following menopause.
Of course, we include a couple of signature ingredients you won't find on the label – conviction and passion.
We go the extra mile to ensure that each of our products is based on sound science and backed by rigorous testing.
With that in mind, our research team dove into the scientific literature to unearth ingredients proven in clinical studies for this unique, next-generation menopause solution.
Just as important, we're passionate about locating the highest quality ingredients on earth and processing them in an eco-friendly manner ... so you get the freshest, most powerful herbs that can improve your health beyond your wildest dreams.
Here at RealDose, we have one goal for everything we do and every product we offer: to make your healthy living easier. Simpler. Safer.
As far as we know, we are the only supplement company that offers a full 1-year guarantee on EVERY product we sell. It's been called the strongest guarantee in the industry. But it's a guarantee you'll never even use. What you'll really be asking is, "How can I get more?"
So try Menopause Formula No. 1 today. Take it for your own personal test drive. If you don't care for it or feel it doesn't work for you, you can return it – with NO hassles and NO questions asked.
Look, there's no reason to suffer through menopause when this natural help is so readily available and easy to take. It's a blend of clinically proven herbs that support you during your midlife transition. And these benefits can start showing up in a matter of weeks.
Here's what that means ...
I promised you my special report, Doctor's Secrets for Thriving Through Menopause ... a powerful tool that'll help you systematically improve your body's response to your free-falling estrogen level and aid in dealing with other hormone imbalances that may be driving you whacky. And you don't need to pay a penny extra for it.
It's absolutely free today when you try out Menopause Formula No. 1.
Doctor's Secrets for Thriving Through Menopause gives you the lowdown on the common and uncommon (bizarre) symptoms of menopause. It tells you exactly why these symptoms are bothering you — and, just as important, how to overcome them.
Yes, misery loves company ... But misery loves comfort and solutions even more.
Menopause Formula No. 1 addresses your troubling hormonal imbalances that manifest in all sorts of uncomfortable ways. It also helps control your body's response to stress ... whether due to caring for aging parents and young children, your job, a frantic schedule or your hormonal issues themselves.
But combining multiple strategies is often the best way to quell all your mystifying symptoms quickly.
Therefore, Doctor's Secrets for Thriving Through Menopause is the perfect blueprint for hitting your symptoms head-on and knocking them down to a manageable level. And it's the perfect companion for Menopause Formula No. 1.
Once you order Menopause Formula No. 1, your copy of Doctor's Secrets will become available via electronic download. It is yours to keep, even if you decide Menopause Formula No. 1 is not for you.
Claim your copy of Doctor's Secrets for Thriving Through Menopause when you order today. The combination of this report and Menopause Formula No. 1 offers hope through natural, risk-free strategies you won't find anywhere else.
But hurry! We expect there'll be high demand for this proven package.
Order Menopause Formula No. 1 in a 1-month, 3-month or 6-month supply.
And right now, for a limited time only, we're offering you Ultra-Low Special Introductory Pricing.
Today you can take advantage of this low price, but please note, we cannot offer it at this price long-term. So swoop up this "Laugh at Life Again" formula right now.
What is Menopause Formula No. 1?
Menopause Formula No. 1 is a supplement that targets a range of menopause symptoms — everything from hot flashes and vaginal dryness to blue moods and sleeplessness. The vegetarian capsules combine the best of traditional herbal medicine with modern science to deliver a precise combination of clinically proven ingredients.
Why did RealDose launch this particular product?
On any given day in the United States, an estimated 6,000 women reach menopause. That adds up to more than 2 million women per year. And most of them will experience at least some of the unpleasant symptoms associated with this stage of a woman's life.
That's a lot of discomfort. And, as our review of the scientific research suggests, it's needless discomfort. Remedies exist. So why not blend them into a single product that can be used — easily and safely — to make daily life better?
What symptoms does Menopause Formula No. 1 target?
Menopause Formula No. 1 targets both the body and mind to help naturally ease a woman's transition into menopause. The product offers relief for as many as 10 of 12 commonly reported symptoms, including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, fatigue, numbness and tingling, sleeplessness, dizzy spells, joint and muscle discomfort, mood swings, nervousness and a symptom commonly known as "skin crawling."
Menopause Formula No. 1 also offers support for mental clarity, heart health, glucose balance, energy and stress hormone balance, and a healthy inflammatory response.
What ingredients make up Menopause Formula No. 1?
Menopause Formula No. 1 incorporates 3 key ingredients:
EstroG-100 Herb Blend, which is a blend of extracts of 3 herbs associated with traditional folk medicine in Asia: Phlomis umbrosa, Cynanchum wilfordii and Angelica gigas Nakai.
Sensoril Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract, which features the highly prized Indian Ayurvedic herb, Ashwagandha, associated with relief for stress-related health conditions.
Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract, a natural bioenhancer, meaning it helps increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds consumed with it.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Menopause Formula No. 1 is also notable for what is NOT in it. It contains no ingredients made from genetically modified organisms, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, soybeans, fish or shellfish. It's also gluten-free.
What does the science say about Menopause Formula No. 1?
The ingredients in Menopause Formula No. 1 have been shown in gold-standard clinical trials (i.e., placebo-controlled, double-blind and randomized) to safely offer benefits. Two clinical trials show EstroG-100 is effective at combating up to 10 menopausal symptoms in 12 weeks. The product also contains a clinically effective daily dose of Sensoril shown to help relieve stress and bring balance to the body's systems, which is critical during menopause.
How do I use Menopause Formula No. 1?
As a dietary supplement, you should take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with meals.
How long does Menopause Formula No. 1 take to work?
Results from clinical trials using the ingredients in Menopause Formula No. 1 indicate you can expect significant relief of menopausal symptoms in as early as 4 weeks.
Are there any side effects associated with the ingredients in Menopause Formula No. 1?
The ingredients in Menopause Formula No. 1 are well tolerated by healthy women; however, as with all dietary supplements, some sensitive people may experience mild stomach upset.
Is this product safe to use with medications?
As with all our products, we recommend that you consult your physician or other licensed healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medications. Take medications separately from the product, as the product contains Bioperine black pepper extract, which may increase the absorption of medications taken at the same time.
Where is this product manufactured?
Menopause Formula No. 1 is manufactured in the USA in FDA-inspected facilities that strictly comply with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Is this product tested for purity?
Yes. As with all RealDose® supplements, this product is third-party tested for purity.
1. Kim JS, inventor; Naturalendo Tech Co., Ltd., assignee. Method for treating or preventing symptoms associated with menopause. US patent 7,763,284. July 27, 2010.
2. Lee D-J, Seo S-K. The evaluation of the efficacy and safety of herbal extract (PAC-EX01: EstroG-100) on menopausal symptoms: 12 weeks, multi center, a randomized, double blind placebo-controlled clinical study. Preliminary report. 2014.
3. Chang A, Kwak BY, Yi K, Kim JS. The effect of herbal extract (EstroG-100) on pre-, peri- and post-menopausal women: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Phytother Res. 2012;26(4):510-6. PMID: 21887807.
4. Lee D-J, Seo S-K. The evaluation of the efficacy and safety of herbal extract (PAC-EX01: EstroG-100) on menopausal symptoms: 12 weeks, multi center, a randomized, double blind placebo-controlled clinical study. Preliminary report. 2014.
5. Chang A, Kwak BY, Yi K, Kim JS. The effect of herbal extract (EstroG-100) on pre-, peri- and post-menopausal women: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Phytother Res. 2012;26(4):510-6. PMID: 21887807.
6. Lee, KH, Lee DJ, Kim SM, et al. Evaluation of effectiveness and safety of natural plant extract (Estromon®) on perimenopausal women for 1 year. Korean Society of Menopause. March 2005;11(1).
7. Lee D-J, Seo S-K. The evaluation of the efficacy and safety of herbal extract (PAC-EX01: EstroG-100) on menopausal symptoms: 12 weeks, multi center, a randomized, double blind placebo-controlled clinical study. Preliminary report. 2014.
8. Kwak B-Y. Binding affinity of EstroG to ER alpha and beta. Chungbuk National University. March 3, 2008.
9. Kang J-K. Final report. Thirteen-week-repeated (91 days) oral dose toxicity study of EstroG-200 in Sprague-Dawley rats. Research Institute of Veterinary Medicine. October 12, 2009.
10. Lee S-J. Final report. In vivo micronucleus test of FGF271/EstroG-100 in mice. Biotoxtech Co, Ltd., July 7, 2010.
11. Lee S-J, Baek S-J. Final report. In vitro chromosome aberration test of FGF271/EstroG-100 using mammalian cultured cell. Study No B10158. Biotoxtech Co., Ltd. July 29, 2010.
12. Product Technical Profile. Sensoril® vitalizing mind & body. Provided by Nutragenesis. Undated.
13. Auddy B, Hazra J, Mitra A, et al. A standardized Withania Somnifera extract significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. JANA. 2008;11:50-56.
14. Frequently asked questions—optimized Ashwagandha extract for a vitalized mind and body. Available at www.sensoril.com. Accessed November 6, 2014.
15. Kesarwani K, Gupta R, Mukerjee A. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: an overview. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(4):253-66. PMID: 23620848.
16. Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998;64(4):353-356. PMID: 9619120.
17. Badmaev V, Majeed M, Norkus EP. Piperine, an alkaloid derived from black pepper, increases serum response of beta-carotene during 14-days of oral beta-carotene supplementation. Nutr Res. 1999;19(3):381-388.
18. Badmaev V, Majeed M, Prakash L. Piperine derived from black pepper increases the plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 following oral supplementation. J Nutr Biochem. 2000;11:109-113. PMID: 10715596.
19. Sabinsa Corporation. Bioperine. Available at: http://www.bioperine.com. Accessed February 22, 2013.
20. GRAS Notification for Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine®) GRN No. 474. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/ucm/groups/fdagov-public/@fdagov-foods-gen/documents/document/ucm362936.pdf.
21. Soules MR, Sherman S, Parrott E, et al. Executive summary: stages of reproductive aging workshop (STRAW) Park City, Utah, July 2001. Menopause 2001;8:402-407. Manson JE, Bassuk SS. The menopause transition and postmenopausal hormone therapy. In: Fauci AS, Braunwald E, Kasper DL, et al, eds. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17th ed. New York: McGraw- Hill, 2008:2334-2339. [Taken from: Chapter 1 Overview of Menopause. Available at: http://www.menopause.org/docs/2012/cg_a.pdf?sfvrsn=2. Accessed November 4, 2014.]
22. Menopausal symptoms and complementary health practices. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Available at: http://nccam.nih.gov/health/menopause/menopausesymptoms. Accessed November 6, 2014.
23. Chapter 1: Overview of Menopause. Available at: http://www.menopause.org/docs/2012/cg_a.pdf?sfvrsn=2. Accessed November 4, 2014.
24. NIH state-of-the-science conference of management of menopause-related symptoms. National Institutes of Health. March 21-23, 2005. Available at: http://consensus.nih.gov/2005/menopauseabstracts.pdf. Accessed November 6, 2014.
25. NIH state-of-the-science conference of management of menopause-related symptoms. National Institutes of Health. March 21-23, 2005. Available at: http://consensus.nih.gov/2005/menopauseabstracts.pdf. Accessed November 6, 2014.
26. Menopausal symptoms and complementary health practices. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Available at: http://nccam.nih.gov/health/menopause/menopausesymptoms. Accessed November 6, 2014.
27. North American Menopause Society. Treatment of menopause-associated vasomotor symptoms: position statement of The North American Menopause Society. Menopause. 2004;11(1):11-33. PMID: 14716179
28. Nachtigall LE, Baber RJ, Barentsen R, et al. Complementary and hormonal therapy for vasomotor symptom relief: a conservative clinical approach. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2006;28(4):279-89. PMID: 16776904
29. Auddy B, Hazra J, Mitra A, et al. A standardized Withania Somnifera extract significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. JANA. 2008;11:50-56.
30. Leach MJ, Moore V. Black cohosh (Cimicifuga spp.) for menopausal symptoms. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;9:CD007244. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD007244.pub2. Review. PMID: 22972105.
31. Menopausal symptoms and complementary health practices. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Available at: http://nccam.nih.gov/health/menopause/menopausesymptoms. Accessed November 6, 2014.
I've been using this product for over a year. It really helps hold my menopause symptoms at bay. No more night sweats- yay!
I purchased: Doctor Formulated Menopause Relief Supplement - Hormone and Menopause Support for Hot flashes, Night Sweats, Mood Swings, Hair loss, Libido & Memory - 60 Vegetarian Capsules I haven't noticed any specific difference in the way I feel, after taking this for a couple weeks. I denerally have a better sense of well-being, which is why I gave it four stares, for now, but I can't say absolutely if that's a placebo affect or the supplement's affect. However, I'm not yet ready to say this definitely doesn't work for specific menopause symptoms. I will continue to update this review with further information if anything changes.
I recently went off hormone replacement therapy and was struggling with sleeping and just felt terrible in general. I went on a hunt to find a natural solution to my menopause symptoms. I don't exactly know all the things in this supplement, but between taking this and melatonin at night I feel like a normal human again. I have more energy (maybe because I'm sleeping better) and no hot flashes. I have tried many other products but none have seemed to help me as much as this one has, I really love it and will continue to purchase it as long as I need. The most interesting thing is I can see new hairs growing in on my hair line. Maybe it's the multivitamin, or something else, but either way I don't mind.
This product has a great combination of 3 key products to treat menopausal symptoms overall it is well formulated and effective , wich it is very important. Estrogen-100 is an all-natural supplement made from herbs and plant extracts common in Korea and China. It is developed from various ingredients. It contains three main ingredients namely;Cynanchum, phlomis umbrosa and angelica gigas nakai. These ingredients are meant to help control the severity of menopause symptoms and work toward a better relaxed you. BENEFITS OF USING ESTRO-G100 If you wanted menopause be gone then you have Estrogen-G100. You never got a better deal once you purchase Estro-G10. You will notice some of the following advantages of using this supplement. It rids of dry skin and eyes, gives you back your youthful-self. Safe for your health, has all-natural ingredients. No estrogenic effect. Does not affect weight. Helps relieve 12 menopause symptoms. Vaginal dryness, sleeplessness, mood swings, tiredness, joint discomfort, rheumatic pain, melancholia, vertigo, hot flashes and night sweats, nervousness. Boosts energy. Sensoril is actually a multi-patented, exclusive; GRAS confirmed, tried and tested nutraceutical substance that helps protect your body against the adverse reactions of stress. The key ingredient in Sensoril is referred to as Ashwagandha. It works by replicating the body's own stress-relieving hormones. In other words, it counteracts your stress, which minimizes your chance of stress-related conditions. Ashwagandha belongs to the adaptogenic-herbs. The adaptogens do not contain estrogen in them. However, they are still able to manage menopause by directly working in your central nervous system or the part in your brain that manages all the other parts of the body. Being an adaptogen, it acts on your brain and works by decreasing the cortisol levels in the brain. Cortisol is the stress hormone in the body. If its level in the body is high, it could cause a person to become anxious or depressed. What Ashwagandha does is that it lowers the cortisol levels, therefore fighting off stress and that lonely feeling. At the same time, Ashwagandha works on the brain just like the GABA or the Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid which is responsible for providing a calming effect to the brain and the body in general. It is also termed as the natural tranquilizer of the body . ASHWAGANDHA IN MENOPAUSE Works as a calming factor Provides positive effect with erratic mood swings and moderate to severe insomnia or sleep problems. Helps with anxiety and depression. Used to manage thyroid conditions; balances the thyroid hormones, which are responsible for the body's brain development and digestive functions. Improves your body's metabolism. Can also work on both men and women's wellness and libido ad related sex problems. Balances hormones after working on the central nervous system. Bioperine has been shown in clinical research to increase the absorption of nutrients in nutritional supplement formulations. However, whether this potential increase in absorption, even if true, makes practical significance and improves health
I was on estrogen for 10 yrs and my primary doctor asked me to find a natural plant based supplement for menopause. After doing extensive research with the ingredients listed and high reviews of RealDose, I decided to try it. It has been 3 weeks and I have noticed a big difference in my overall well being. The biggest change which I did not expect was a great calming effect. I suffer from anxiety and this takes it away. I started out only 1/day and on very stressful days take it twice. I still suffer from hot surges and hope they will subside in the future. I love that it is natural and formulated by Dr's. The price is costly but you get what you pay for. The money back guarantee is unbelieveable!! Who backs up their products for a year?? So glad this was available and I highly recommend it.