Ingredient burns fat up to five hours AFTER consuming it.
Increase Your Metabolism And Reduce Sugar Cravings!
Order Your RealMeal GF And You Will Also Receive:
Free Access to our Healthy Life Program Support Community
Your Free Smoothie Recipe Book, "RealSmoothies for Real People"
AND A Delicious Healthy Whipped Cream Recipe That Our Customers Love
"I have been around the nutritional supplement industry for 23 years, and rarely if ever have I seen a company that pays as much attention to the science as RealDose. Their commitment to the right ingredients at the real dose is not only impressive, but already changing the industry."
Dr. Jonny Bowden New York Times Best Selling Author Frequent Dr. Oz Contributor
Why People Are Ditching Their Ordinary Protein Powder for RealMeal GF™
RealMeal GF™ provides a complete meal in only 120 nutrient-dense calories and is available in both natural chocolate and vanilla flavors.
Non-GMO and soy-free.
Naturally sweetened with monk fruit.
Smooth texture and "no blender needed" mix-ability.
Contains over one-third of your daily protein requirement.
Contains only 120 nutrient-dense calories.
Naturally suppresses your appetite without stimulants.
Helps control blood lipids and blood glucose levels.
Helps aid in liver detoxification so you can process fat more efficiently.
Contains no gluten, growth hormones (rBST or rBGH), antibiotics or pesticides.
Less fat and fewer calories than the original formula.
And The Best Part, RealMeal GF™ Contains Non-Denatured Grass-Fed Whey Protein
Our grass-fed cows only graze on natural grasses, legumes, and herbs that grow naturally in Australian pastures. They live a natural "cow's life" and their milk delivers the purest whey on the planet.
In order to preserve its natural benefits, our whey is non-denatured, never exposed to high temperatures when processed, thus retaining its full biological activity.
No Growth Hormones (RBST Or RBGH):
Most whey is derived from cows pumped up with dangerous growth hormones, so they produce more milk. The result is an increase in IGF-1 levels which can lead to increased breast cancer risk.1
Because grains are not a cow's native food source, grain-fed cows suffer from constant infections and are treated with massive amounts of antibiotics. The grass-fed cows we derive our whey from are never treated with antibiotics.
Anti-Viral And Immune Boosting Properties
Non-denatured whey derived from grass-fed cows contains high levels of lactoferrin and immunoglobulins. Together these proteins exhibit anti-viral properties2 and help to fight infections3. In addition, a recent study demonstrated that lactoferrin helps to modulate immune system activity.4
Glutathione is a strong liver detoxifier, allowing for maximum fat metabolism. Non-denatured grass-fed whey contains delicate precursors that allow your body to maximize glutathione production.
The milking cows that produce our whey graze all year on lush Australian pastures. This is rare if not unheard of in the United States or other parts of the world, where milking cows experience inhumane living conditions.
Whey from grass-fed cows is difficult to acquire and costly, but we would not feel right using any other form.
How do you make RealMeal GF™?
You can prepare RealMeal GF™ in under 60 seconds by simply putting eight ounces of water into a blender, adding two scoops of powder and 3 ice cubes, and then blending for 30 seconds.
You end up with a delicious and creamy drink without any strange protein taste. (I prefer chocolate, but the rest of my family likes vanilla.)
When should you take RealMeal GF™
I generally recommend taking RealMeal GF™ at breakfast, but you can use it at other meals too (up to twice a day).
You can also use RealMeal GF™ when you get a sweet tooth (usually later in the evening). Because of its low glycemic index you can consume RealMeal GF™ even late at night guilt- free.
And because of its sweet flavor, it eliminates your sugar cravings, which for me is a really big deal.
Is RealMeal GF™ safe?
Yes. We formulated RealMeal GF™ to be safe and without side effects.
Will RealMeal GF™ interfere with medications I'm taking?
We've taken great care to formulate RealMeal GF™ so that it will not interfere with most medications, including those for the treatment of diabetes, cholesterol, and high blood pressure. However, you should always consult with your physician regarding any potential interaction with RealMeal GF™ ingredients and the medications that you are taking.
Is RealMeal GF™ safe for children?
The ingredients in RealMeal GF™ are absolutely safe, but the product was formulated for adults. Because of this, we do not recommend giving RealMeal GF™ to children.
Can I take RealMeal GF™ if I'm pregnant or nursing?
RealMeal GF™ is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. You should always consult your health care practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
How long will it take for my shipment to arrive?
We generally ship items within 1-2 business days of receiving your order. The average shipping transit time within the continental US is 3-5 business days.
Is RealMeal GF™ guaranteed?
Yes. We're so sure that you'll love RealMeal GF™, that we protect you with our Unconditional 365-day "You Must Be Thrilled!" Money-Back Guarantee. We want you to have plenty of time to experience and benefit from the product so you can discover for yourself how great it will make you feel.
If you're not happy with your results, simply notify us up to one full year after purchase by calling (800) 928-5580 (Outside U.S. +1-307-222-6725) or visiting www.realdose.com/ContactUs. We'll make arrangements for you to receive a 100% refund (less shipping, if applicable). No questions asked. No unusual hoops to jump through.
We understand many people are skeptical when they hear what a new product might do for them. Realizing this, we decided to offer our "You Must Be Thrilled!" Guarantee program so that new customers would get the opportunity to experience the same health benefits our satisfied customers have already enjoyed, with no worries!
How do I get help by phone?
You can reach our Customer Care Specialists by phone, Monday through Friday 7am - 3pm Mountain Time, by calling (800) 928-5580. You may also send us a fax at (307) 316-0381.
2. T. Akhavan, B. L Luhovyy, P. H Brown, C. E Cho, G H. Anderson. Effect of premeal consumption of whey protein and its hydrolysate on food intake and postmeal glycemia and insulin responses in young adults. Am J Clin Nutr., vol. 91, no. 4, pp. 966-975, 2010.
3. Zavorsky, Kubow, Grey, Riverin, Lands (2007). "An open-label dose-response study of lymphocyte glutathione levels in healthy men and women receiving pressurized whey protein isolate supplements". International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition 58 (6): 429-36.
4. Markus CR, Olivier B, Panhuysen GE, et al. The bovine protein alpha-lactalbumin increases the plasma ratio of tryptophan to the other large neutral amino acids, and in vulnerable subjects raises brain serotonin activity, reduces cortisol concentration, and improves mood under stress. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Jun; 71(6): 1536-44.
5. Arnold D, Di Biase AM, Marchetti M, Pietrantoni A, Valenti P, Seganti L, Superti F (2002). "Antiadenovirus activity of milk proteins: lactoferrin prevents viral infection". Antiviral Res. 53 (2): 153-8.
6. Alfredo Guarino, Antonella Casola1, Eugenia Bruzzese, Marco Saini, Lucio Nitsch and Armido Rubino. Human Serum Immunoglobulin Counteracts Rotaviral Infection in Caco-2 Cells1 Pediatric Research (1996) 40, 881-887.
7. van Loon LJ et. al. Effects of creatine loading and prolonged creatine supplementation on body composition, fuel selection, sprint and endurance performance in humans. Clin Sci (Lond). (2003) 104(2):153-62.
8. "Current Opinion in Neurobiology"; The role of acetylcholine in learning and memory; Hasselmo, ME; December 2006.
10. Mulder AM, Connellan PA, Oliver CJ, Morris CA, Stevenson LM. Bovine lactoferrin supplementation supports immune and antioxidant status in healthy human males. Nutr Res. 2008 Sep; 28(9): 583-9.
11. Epstein SS. Unlabeled milk from cows treated with biosynthetic growth hormones: a case of regulatory abdication. Int J Health Serv. 1996; 26(1): 173-85.